Sanctuary Spa Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2019
We have the perfect gift ideas for your mom, wife, sister or bestie – any mom you are looking to celebrate! The gift of spa can come in so many ways, read below to find your perfect gift!
- For the mom that needs some rest: a gift card for a Sanctuary Signature Massage so she can experience true relaxation (gift cards range from $90 to $140). Ensuring your mom can continue her relaxation and self-care routine at home, complete her gift with Lavender Body Wash ($19.95), HUM Beauty Zzz… ($10), The Sleepy Cottage Eye Mask ($12), and Love aromatherapy roll-on ($12.95).
- For the active mom: give her a spa day that will rejuvenate her entire body. Start with an Infusion Tub ($95) to detoxify her body and relax her muscles, continue with a Sanctuary Signature Massage ($90 to $140) to work 0ut all the kinks and finish with a Brea’s Restorative Facial ($95 to $135). To add a gift for her to use on Mother’s Day, pick up our HUM Nutrition Uber Energy so she can get a pick me up when needed and Source Vital Active Workout Kit ($18.95). The Workout Kit comes with Peppermint Body Wash, Sports Balm, After Workout Multispray and Deozein Natural Deodorant, the perfect kit for on the go moms!
- For the yoga mom: gift spa services that incorporate some meditation time. Start with the Seaweed Wrap ($135) and add the Minkyti Facial ($175). These two amazing services will provide the ultimate relaxation while also nourish the body, skin, and soul.
Add aromatherapy roll-ons Meditate and Balance ($12.95 each), Papaya! Water Bottle ($34), and Knesko Collagen Masks ($16 to $150).
- For the traveling mom: create a spa day to give her body and skin the extra nourishment they need. Start with a Sanctuary Signature Massage ($90 to $140) followed by an Oxygen Facial ($195). To complete her gift add Rhonda Allison Healthy Aging System Kit ($99), Source Vital’s SV23 ($149.50), Papaya! Luggage Tag ($11), and HU
M Nutrition Wing Man ($25).
- For the stressed mom: give her a reason to call timeout. A gift card for a Sanctuary Signature Massage with a Stress Relief Backpack ($135 to $185), Brea’s Restorative Facial ($95 to $135). Add a Makana Lavender Tangerine Candle ($29), HUM Nutrition Collagen Love ($40) and Source Vital Relax & Renew Kit ($24.95) to ensure she can destress while at home.
- For the mom-to-be: before her world is turned upside down and her heart is walking outside of her chest, give the mom-to-be a spa day of 75 Minute Prenatal Massage ($125) and a Brea’s Restorative Facial ($95 to $135). We have great options to assist with the nesting activities of the mom to be including Papaya! Journal ($12.95 to $24.95), Rose Quartz Crystal Candle ($22), and aromatherapy roll-on with a Lavender scent ($12.95).
Still not sure what would be the best gift for the mom in your life? Call us at 713.622.7722 or come by and visit us at 1701 S Shepherd Suite C, 77019 so we can chat about creating the perfect gift!
If your a mom, don’t forget about yourself! Treat yourself with one of these amazing packages or send this page to your loved one to give a hint to ensure you have a great gift on Mother’s Day! We’ll be open Mother’s Day so you have plenty of time to stop by and pick up your perfect gift. We look forward to helping you create an amazing experience, both at the spa and at home!